A Comprehensive Service is a detailed disassembly of the entire bike. Every part is removed, inspected, cleaned and adjusted for optimal performance.
- Bike is completely disassembled and strip down of every component.
- Bottom bracket is removed and BB shell is cleaned and re-greased
- Fork is removed, headset is disassembled and cleaned/re-greased
- Drive train wear inspection
- Drive training cleaning and lubrication
- All set of brake/shift cables (inner and outer) are replaced and cut to length
- Gear tuning (front and rear derailleur adjustment. Cable tension)
- Brake adjustment (caliper and pad alignment)
- Wheels are trued
- Rim braking surface cleaning
- Handlebar/Seat post/Stem adjustment and alignment (if required)
- Frame and component cleaning
- Frame inspection